- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Civil Engineering, 2016
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Civil Engineering, 2004
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Civil Engineering, 2001
- United States Army Corps of Engineers, Chicago, IL Engineer–Civil Design Section, 2006–2016
- Tennant, A. G., Foster, C. D., and Reddy, B. V. Detailed Experimental Review of Flexural Behavior of Cement Stabilized Soil Block Masonry. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (January 2016).
- Tennant, A. G., Foster, C. D., and Reddy, B. V.Verification of masonry building code to flexural behavior of cement-stabilized soil block. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 25.3 (2012): 303-307.
- Weed, D. A., Tennant, A. G., Foster, C. D. Cement Stabilized Earth Block Wall Experimentation and Computational Modeling. 2013 Conference of the ASCE Engineering Mechanics Institute, Evanston, Illinois.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS, ACADEMIC HONORS, & AWARDS
- Professional Engineer State of Illinois (Active)
- Tri-Service Certified Cost Engineer (Active)
- Order of the Engineer (Active)
- Fulbright Award (2009)
- University Fellowship (2005-2006)
- Department of Civil & Materials Engineering Scholar (1999)
- Olive and Alfred L. Kuehn Scholarship (1999 & 2000)