Director of Field Education
- As the Director of Field Education I place about 150 students per semester in generalist and clinical placements throughout the region as well as other states.
- Community Engagement- serve the community as a member of two boards of directors, two advisory boards and various ad-hack committees related to Social Work.
- Review all student applications for internship to make sure students meet all criteria to enter internship.
- Serve as liaison between USI Social Work Department and area social service and governmental agencies.
- Work closely with USI risk management to ensure all affiliation agreements are current, signed and in order before students begin internship.
- Develop and train agency field supervisors