- Enhancing Statistics Teacher Education with E-Modules (ESTEEM) (2016). H. S. Lee (PI), W. Finzer, S. Casey, & R. Hudson (Co-PIs). National Science Foundation IUSE Grant. ($1,500,000; USI Subaward: $84,601).
- New Experiences for Instructors of Dual Enrollment (NExIDE) (2015). R. Hudson (PI). Indiana STEM Teacher Recruitment Fund Grant. Funded by Indiana Commission for Higher Education. ($286,941).
- Creating Algebra Teaching Communities for Hoosiers (CATCH) (2015). D. Mohr, R. Hudson, J. Newton, Y. Ko, J. Frost, & J. Lee (Co-PIs). Math-Science Partnership Grant. Funded by Indiana Department of Education ($641,151).
- Mathematics in Science, Technology and Engineering (MiSTE) (2015). J. Hicks (Project Director); R. Hudson, D. Mohr, R. Flessner, V. Chamness, K. Johnson, J. Thomas, & D. Vannatter (Contributors) Math-Science Partnership Grant. Funded by Indiana Department of Education ($637,904; USI Subaward: $27,996).
- Mathematics Teaching Programs (2012). R. Hudson & K. Rodgers. Major as Home Grant from USI Office of the Provost. ($1,750).
- Digging Deeper into Data: Students’ Mental Constructions of Central Tendency (2011). R. Hudson, principal investigator. Funded by the University of Southern Indiana Summer Research Fellowship ($7,000).
Contributions to Other Grants
- Teaching Eagles Scholarship Program (2014). S. Gordon (PI), R. Hudson (Project Director 2014-15), & K. Sparks (Project Director 2015-16). Funded by Indiana Commission for Higher Education ($835,000).
- Partnership in Math and Science through Innovative Integration (PIMSII). Cross, D. (co-PI), Park Rogers, M. (co-PI), Weibke, H., Allen, J., Hudson, R., Sevis, S., et al. (May 2013 – July 2015). Math-Science Partnership Grant. Funded by Indiana Department of Education.
- Tapping Teacher Potential: A Professional Development Program Designed to Boost Mathematics Teacher Effectiveness across Lake County. Cross, D. (PI), Rapacki, L., Hudson, R., et al. (May 2013 – September 2014). Improving Teacher Quality Grant. Funded by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education.
- Greene County Math Advancement Partnership Project 2 (Greene MAPP 2) . Galindo, E., Cross, D., Hudson, R., Lee, J., Rapacki, L., Yoder, G., Kattner, G., Pilgrim, K., et al. (August 2010 – June 2013). Math-Science Partnership Grant. Funded by Indiana Department of Education.