Introduction to Professional Nursing- Lecturer and Seminar Instructor
- This course introduces students to essential characteristics of professional nursing practice in today’s health care system and the interconnected global community.
Health Assessment- Lecturer and Lab Instructor
- This course focuses on beginning skill development in the psychosocial and physical assessment of the health status of individuals across the lifespan.
Introduction to Patient Care- Clinical Coordinator
- This course explores concepts essential to nursing practice with a focus on nursing interventions.
Nursing Care of Adults 1- Clinical Coordinator and Lecturer
- This course focuses on the application of the nursing process and further develops cognitive, affective, and psychomotor skills necessary to provide nursing care for adults within a legal, ethical, and culturally sensitive framework.
Pharmacology for Nurses-Lecturer and Lab Instructor
- This course provides the student with an introduction to pharmacotherapeutics, safe administration of medications, and medications related to the care of patients with specific disorders.
Nursing Management Care of Adults- Guest Lecturer
- This course provide pre-licensure nursing students knowledge and skills for the application and synthesis of leadership theories, principles, and practices within the context of care delivery. I teach the delegation thread throughout the nursing program that culminates in this capstone course.
Internship in Professional Nursing- Clinical Instructor
- This course provides the students with a concentrated clinical experience designed to synthesize nursing knowledge and evidence-based practice. Students will refine leadership and management skills as they function as integral members of the health care team.
Population Focused Care and Health Policy (MSN)-Course Coordinator
- This course prepares students in advanced nursing practice roles to synthesize global, ecological, and social determinants of health within the context of epidemiology to promote the development and implementation of local, state and federal health policies to improve healthcare outcomes.